• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Siggy or avatar chat? :D
Yesh he is =D
^^"
Away
We need a sweatdrop icon/smiley thing I think!Big Grin will look into it. I have to say the default avatars don't really cut it, maybe will try and look into a series of really nice ones that people can use (for ones who don't have the time to make their own -that sort of thing Big Grin)
Go sowon it's your birthday, get busy. I love your sig avatar too. Though I haven't seen Deathnote yet and will get around to it soon I like the sig and avatar. Keep up the good work people.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
LOL max ^^ Poor sowon has so much to do now (besides me asking him the whole time about his opinion) :p Ah well, he does know that this forum is full of girls...
hurry up and watch death note! Tongue, seriously its one of the best anime's ive ever seen
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
Quote:Go sowon it's your birthday, get busy. I love your sig avatar too. Though I haven't seen Deathnote yet and will get around to it soon I like the sig and avatar. Keep up the good work people.
thx u !!! -> OH Death Note is definitly the best anime I've ever seen !!! Riliont and me are agree ! Can't wait to see the end. Light will lose ..or win ? who knows ><!Shy
Quote:LOL max ^^ Poor sowon has so much to do now (besides me asking him the whole time about his opinion) :p
Hey it's a real pleasure to work wit uWub ( about my opinion like .. -> lottery numbers? )Tongue
Away
How about this? Big Grin You can give me numbers for tomorrow or Saturday and I'll go out and buy the lottery and see if we win anything? ^^
I get a split of the winnings. xD
No problemo Big Grin I'll need 6 numbers ^^ If I *really* do win something, I'll be sure to setup a prize fund here and we can have a mini competition? :p