• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay pictures
Flickr ano..the website ?
Away
Ah yes, Flickr the website Big Grin
http://www.flickr.com - a fun alternative to other image hosts Smile
blocked too.  just tried it
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>_> if it helps us......it's blocked.....-.- not cool. it's almost like they want us to be mindless zombies and never learn about other cultures and the like....>.>
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
i wish they'd turn the firewall off again...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Even Flickr is blocked? >_< Oh dear... how about Stumbleupon? (totally unrelated but...)
in order for them to take the firewall down, we need everyone to create a World of Warcraft account and get on at the same time. I think that's what happened last time.
(\ /)
c(")(")
The school lets you all play WoW!? Big Grin Wow! Are you all allowed to make suggestions as to sites that can be unblocked?
No no no. You see, we have many hacker type people at our school. They're the ones who find ways past the blocks and such, and then share them with the rest of the school. Then it becomes a huge "in" thing to do whatever (I don't play WoW and have been called a dork because of it) and i guess so many people got on that the system went down from the over load.

We can get them to unblock a site if, and only if, we tell them there is something on there for education purposes that will benefit everyone else. They almost blocked google translator because it came up as a proxy. But i guess everyone told them they were using for Spanish/French and let it go.
(\ /)
c(")(")
*hits head* I remember you guys said it was a technology college so it would have the 'hacker' people Smile Hehe, gotta feel a bit for the school people, although they probably have a private fast line (I think that's what our IT dept. have) that they use Sweatdrop