this is such an awesome cosplay... especially rem!  *goosebump worthy cosplay*

[Image: Gaara_cosplay___megacon2007_by_erep.jpg]  
the best gaara cosplayer i've ever seen

[Image: 1318190210674742057_rs.jpg] 
 they're so adorable!!!

[Image: zy30ruka0003nn8.jpg]
very nicely done mello cosplay

[Image: 0019.jpg]  awesome near

[Image: __Gaara_at_the_ATM___by_invisible_d.jpg]  LAWL! gaara at the ATM! and beside gaara is L.  can ya see it?

*i did not take any of these pix...*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
The 1st DN one is very nice. =D
are u saying that cuz of misa misa or cuz of rem (the white thing behind her)?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I love misa misa LOVE
Away
not as much as i love L and kenji03! i do love the way she dresses. i'll give her that. maybe i'll cosplay her one day... when i get a sewing machine, have enough sewing skills, and money. a looooong time from now.
I like it cause it looks like them. xD
I like the Gaara one Big Grin Alas I can't comment on the others as I haven't really seen death note but the two little boys are cute!
p/s: Just looked up a picture of Misa and it *does* look like her!
[Image: Ouran_Host_Club_Cosplay_by_cadeflyt.jpg]
ouran high pic =D
[Image: Kurosaki_Ichigo_Cosplay_V__by_Fay_l.jpg]
ichigo!!
[Image: 1156110577097.jpg]
rukia
[Image: Byakuya.jpg]
byakuya <3
Thanks for Bleach cosplay pictures! Big Grin I especially like Rukia's one... because I think it *really* looks like her. Byakuya's cosplay picture is fab too!And I *really* want to know what Ichigo's zanpakuto is made out of! Ouran high one is funny too - they must all be frends.
yup. rukia cosplay is very well done and ichigo's sword =D my dream cosplay would be to have a whole anbu squad. i love anbu cosplay so much but idk if anyone would be willing to do it with me. my fave anbu is kakashi. its just soo... *sigh*