• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
User group suggestions
Let me recheck the criteria things again.... Sweatdrop
It probably because she posts so much. I'm never gonna catch up to her so it's okay. Big Grin
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
u will catch me up one day ..
Away
ur 300 post ahead of me. I think at one point i was ahead of you but that's okay. I'll catch up to her whenever she decides Back-On is no longer worthy of her admiration. I doubt that time is coming at all.
(\ /)
c(")(")
flick should have a list of how many post we need to make to graduate again. kinda wondering if i'll graduate again or am i already on the very top?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Well considering how often ppl posted before you got here, I doubt they expected someone to climb to the top so quickly after one month. So you might be at the top....
(\ /)
c(")(")
but i still wanna graduate...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Hehe, we're sort of um... making them up as we go along I guess Wink but let's see what we can do ^^
ha ha. Please don't rush. I'm finally level with her (in rank anyway). I wanna feel good about myself for a bit.
(\ /)
c(")(")