• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PS3 gamers
Anybody here are PS3 gamers? I'm just curious. If you're on, my name is artemis01. I try to play games that I can afford. These prices are still crazy to play a game these days.

I play mostly war games because I'm destructive. I play Call of Duty 4, Star Wars Unleashed and just got Socom Confrontation. If you play COD4 and Socom hit me up. I'm trying to get Big Little Planet because the game remind me of plush dolls and the characters are so Kawii!!Lovelove
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
xbox 360 and DS lite here + PC
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
I would get an Xbox 360 but I've been PS since it came out so that came first two years ago when PS3 first came out. Then I got a PSP when PS2 came out (Not the slim one though). PS3 didn't have any good games until this year so I'm happy about that.

I bought x360 together with DoA4 and gears of war. after a month blue dragon. now I got lost odyssey, infinite undiscovery, fable 2, GTA IV, soul calibur IV, Halo 3, N3, Eternal Sonata, Too Human and next week gears of war 2, and next month fallout 3 Big Grin next year the last remnant! I bought the x360 last year august, so I had a good flow of games over the past year Big Grin

I don't know if you life in europe max, but if you want PS3 games cheap you should check out www.gamehubs.com. 'the games are priced around 30-40 euro while in the shops you pay 60-70 euro. I bought gears of war 2 there for just 33 euro! (though it has 5 days delivery since it's located in malaysia, nevertheless though).
(Just as a side note, I checked out Gameshubs, and was a little disappointed to discover that they don't stock Wii games; I only own the Wii)
well that's because the Wii is region locked...doesn't matter if it's pal or NTSC it's locked Sad. All PS3 games are region free(some exceptions) and most x360 are region locked, the asian version is always region free. But wii games are always 40 euro right?
Tales of Symphonia DoaNW is looking awesome! and is a nice addition to the lack of good wii games this fall/winter!

but 'this topic is about PS3 gamers so I will stop talking now sry
Seems like I've got everything but a PS3. xD
Everything recent anyways, nothing old school.
Except maybe a Gameboy Color? Hard to believe things like that are old now. lol
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
(11-06-2008, 12:29 AM)max doe Wrote: Anybody here are PS3 gamers? I'm just curious. If you're on, my name is artemis01. I try to play games that I can afford. These prices are still crazy to play a game these days.

I play mostly war games because I'm destructive. I play Call of Duty 4, Star Wars Unleashed and just got Socom Confrontation. If you play COD4 and Socom hit me up. I'm trying to get Big Little Planet because the game remind me of plush dolls and the characters are so Kawii!!Lovelove

Hellowa ! Got PS3

playing Resistance 2 beta, Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm and COD4.

I ll get Socom Confronttion at the end of the month as it will be released in Europe at this time.

I 'll Add you tonight : my PSN ID is : TEEDA

Also get LBP later !
=) Matta ne ! Wee
"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch swing with, never saying a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had."
Teeda( Me not the real One.)
(11-11-2008, 02:35 AM)TEEDA Wrote:
(11-06-2008, 12:29 AM)max doe Wrote: Anybody here are PS3 gamers? I'm just curious. If you're on, my name is artemis01. I try to play games that I can afford. These prices are still crazy to play a game these days.

Hellowa ! Got PS3

I ll get Socom Confronttion at the end of the month as it will be released in Europe at this time.

Also get LBP later !
=) Matta ne ! Wee

I'll put you on Teeda today as well. How long you been playing socom anyway. I've be playing it since the first Socom.

(11-11-2008, 06:44 AM)max doe Wrote:
(11-11-2008, 02:35 AM)TEEDA Wrote:

Hellowa ! Got PS3

Also get LBP later !
=) Matta ne ! Wee

I'll put you on Teeda today as well. How long you been playing socom anyway. I've be playing it since the first Socom.

Same here, been playing since the first came out in 2001.

Also did Socom 2 , purchased Socom 3 but hated it.
And I did SOcom confrontation beta.

I m actually busy playing Naruto, but If i see you online, we could play COD4... =)
Maybe I ll get COD5 if the reviews tend to be good.

Thx for adding me.
"The best kind of friend is the one you could sit on a porch swing with, never saying a word, and then walk away feeling like that was the best conversation you've ever had."
Teeda( Me not the real One.)