• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Korean basics!
homg... i cant believe you've never heard of gaelic before. wat age do u live in??? duhhh its spoken in ireland. *sigh* kids these days.... okei fine... i found out about gaelic coz i was reading a wiccan book... but still!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Ahh, so sorry, so shoot me. >=(

Wiccan book o_O? I've heard about those books but not too sure what they are about. I heard it's like a religon (sorry if i'm wrong). I might know what it is, because my friend *cough*stalker*cough* is wiccan and talked to me about it.

Anyhow, the only laguages i'm kinda instrested in learning are Japanese and.......I guess spanish..but yeah... xD ahaha
yesh wicca is a religion. gaelic seems to be too hard.. just pronounciation is difficult.

japanese forevahh!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Right on xD Thumbup
Japanese Forevah!!

Anyhow, yeah...never heard of gaerish...
Okay, updated with the Korean for cool! at the bottom!
You know, I remember I watched a Korean movie...I think it was called "The Eye" but i'm not really sure if that was Korean. Anyhow, yeah...it was a tight a** movie =D
well, howdee say: "I'm sorry" and "cool?"
Do or die. Make you choice.
http://www.gangaparis.co.nr/

HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS!~
choa! I can speak the one word in Korean! *feels special*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Haha! Cheers for Ookami! Hahaha. Well..let's see....Korean...i'm sure I know at least one word....I just have to think of it...I'll have to go back to my memory. Right now, however, i'm in chemistry so yeah...I have to concentrate on that right now >_> I'll get back to this thread.
aww i keep getting korean mixed up with mandarin.

we and wei

i know more mandarin than korean from watching taiwanese dramas/movies.