• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
my first ever song!!!!!!!
yeah, so i've been trying to write a song for god knows how long now, and i was reading a book called twilight which nspired me to do this:

Something to Hear(Original Song)-TsUbAmE

enjoi and tell me what you think ^_^
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Tsubame, you have a lovely voice! Big Grin I can't sing OR play an instrument. You have a lot of talent! I like the song.
Away
thank you ^_^
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
cool you write your own songs
unfortunately youtube is blocked on school computers and they don't have javascript anyway
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
i listened to it. loved it. sugoi tsubame-chan! can i have a copy for my ipod?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Nice job on your first time! Yeah, you were wee bit off, but it's not bad at all for your first song! I can't sing to save my life! xD I gives you props! *gives you roses* bravo Tsu!
I couldn't hear/see it due to the fact that youtube is blocked at school so yeah....when school ends today I'll go and watch it, =) Good job though for making a song...I can't even make a song or come up with any lyrics let alone sing! I can only play the bass clarinet some what good xD
GOOD JOB!! I can never write a song! XD
[Image: 1180721632_ledited.jpg]
Post the lyrics. :]
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
I'm gonna be a young producer ..
Away