• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Chain
This song maybe the first song you have ever heard from the band. I know on youtube these guys are starting to pick up steam with every hit and gaining new fans.

I posted my thoughts on youtube. But I want to know what your is so here's mine;

"onedream06:
hey does anyone knows of a website where i can read the english translation...what does the song represent...anyone know????"

"To answer onedreams06 question, a song can connect on many levels. On the surface it seems a basic representation of what the Air Gear anime is about. The band said in a interview that they decided to read the manga to know what its about before creating it.

The deeper meaning I think was more of a spiritual conversation with a higher being if your looking for answers or the band giving sound advice, becoming a better person you got to want it. Maybe its a social comment about the state of the world. Maybe they have grown discontent with the way things are.

Whatever it is, the song has a universal appeal regardless what language it."

I want to know what your thoughts are.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
I always thought the song was about breaking free of routine ways and 'spread your wings' out into the world. To take a chance and be free. Of course, Kenji03 beating the crap outta that bird gave me second thoughts, but i think it sends the same message...
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
its not a bird.... they're wings!!!! gosh...

well i think chain is about breaking from the norm and being your own unique person. not being conformed to anything. freedom Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
¬_¬ bird, wings, same thing. the fact of the matter is, he's beats the crap outta it with a bat. nuff said.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
so what did you guys think of the songs meaning?
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
I think Chain is definitely one of the biggest draws for new fans of Back-on (although surprisingly a friend of mine prefers Blaze Line Tongue) I have to admit I haven't actually given too much thought about a deeper level of lyrics (probably because I'm shallow and all Big Grin) so I'm still thinking of it from a rather one dimensional point of view of breaking free of restraints and being unique (basically what ookami and ichi etc have said already)

Perhaps the music video of New World is more straightforward than Chain.