• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the biggest prize you've ever won?
I loved Goosebumps books and the show. I use to watch it on Saturdays in the morning. That show back then was the truth. Until this day I don't like dolls or puppets because of that show. I'm afraid they might jump me in the middle of the night or something.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
puppets, especially porcelain dolls, scare the bejesus out of me haha
Biiru o nomimasu!
I remember Chucky......creepy thing...>.>
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yesh... chucky is creepy. though i wanna buy a chucky doll from spencer's. it looks cool Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
remember when we saw a group of kids at the mall. they were carrying a chucky doll around. >.< so creepy but i bet they had fun scaring people.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yeah! thats why i want a chucky doll. i remember those kids who were carrying the chucky doll Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Haha, I remember the chucky doll, it was kinda funny seeing those emo/gothic peeps carrying a Chucky doll. Well, I hate dolls mostly due to Chucky and all the doll killing movies so yeah, you have those movies to thank.

I don't remember "Your own adventure" goosebumps books but I do know they had one of Zelda. I remember in primary school that you could order books from the schoolastic books...can't remember exactly what it was, but I remember I used to always live and want to get the Zelda "Your own adventure" books. wow...good times.

Anyhow, to stay on topic, the most thing I won was getting award in band for "citizenship" Like being the nicest person and always having a smile on my face and trying to cheer peeps on. Haha, that basically was like you know...nothing...like the lowest of the awards. The next year I got "musical achievment" o_o;;; So I guess that's like the 2nd or 3rd best thing. Oh well, I won a lot of awards/prizes during my primary and junior high years. Those are the biggest I can think of that actually like...are big...or something xD

=_= I feel like a post whore
oh i was student of the month when i was in middle school. i didnt get anything though...
Poor Ichi...
*hugs*
You have my love, but how did you get "student of the month"??? I don't even get it, you just had to be like kind to everyone and basicaly be a perfect child??? Or at least that's what was explained to me. Maybe its based on popularity...then again..it was only primary school.
OOOH, I do remember I got a Hirshy Hawk in primary school. That was basically you had to be a perfect child and be like totally nice and everything...I still have it to prove it...so yeah...but now it was like bite marks out of it due to dogs getting it.
I won a ipod shuffle on this contest at the mall. *mom has it now*