• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Weirdest food you've ever come across?
I'm shocked no one's mentioned bilut. My boyfriend is Filipino and this is apparently a national dish. It's duck embryo. Like, the duck is already partially formed inside the egg. They warn you that if you get something crunchy, don't worry, it's just a beak or some feet. Yuck!

What else... my mother goes to China a lot and she sends me pictures of different foods and drinks she comes across in the markets. Like baby mice wine. That's a bunch of dead baby mice floating around in wine. Yes. Or fried scorpions on a stick.

When she went to Peru, she brought back a piece of their national dish for me. It's guinea pig. Yeah, the squeaky rodent. X_x She brought me back a foot. It was sad. We're a weird family.
Alacrana Wrote:I'm shocked no one's mentioned bilut. My boyfriend is Filipino and this is apparently a national dish. It's duck embryo. Like, the duck is already partially formed inside the egg. They warn you that if you get something crunchy, don't worry, it's just a beak or some feet. Yuck!

What else... my mother goes to China a lot and she sends me pictures of different foods and drinks she comes across in the markets. Like baby mice wine. That's a bunch of dead baby mice floating around in wine. Yes. Or fried scorpions on a stick.

When she went to Peru, she brought back a piece of their national dish for me. It's guinea pig. Yeah, the squeaky rodent. X_x She brought me back a foot. It was sad. We're a weird family.

You take the cake. Excuse me for a moment while I go misplace my lunch...
Yay, I win? I win at really sad things, heh.
I just had a weird concoction I made this morning I thought I should share.

Last night I had a party here. So you can probably imagine all the mayhem.
I wake up now this morning its 7:50am right now, as trying to find something to eat I find some cornflakes but I have no milk. I spot a half finished bottle of beer, a Canadian I might add. Its all piss warm. So what do I do? Pour it with my cornflakes....

As I type this while I eat it, this is the grossest thing I ever concocted. Mind you eating dry cornflakes without anything is even grosser.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Bleh. Beer with/on anything is narsty for me. I prefer rum or scotch, or vodka if it's a good one.
Ugh stay away from the hard stuff for the most part. There are only a few hard drinks I like such as a Jaggerbomb.

Warm beer on the corn flakes. You are a brave brave man. Espeically since it was half opened, all flat, and piss warm. I can't imagine you felt good for the rest of the day.

Remind me never to eat duck enbryos or guinea pigs.
Biiru o nomimasu!
Heh! Then don't trust anyone who offers you bilut or cui, duck embryo and guinea pig respectively. Obviously you won't have a hard time staying away from the baby mice wine, either. XD
I don't even know what would compel someone to even create that.
Biiru o nomimasu!
:X .....ew
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!