• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Weirdest food you've ever come across?
lolol! if i can get them to do it sure! darn, they'd prolly want money too... but maybe the fact that other ppl will see them drinking nasty stuff would be a good enough bribe?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
They'd be famous....on the forums anyway...
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
yatta!! they said yes!! i plan on playing bartender. i'll show u guys whats going to be on the mixture (ew...). we have to do this when the 'rents arent around. i dont think they'd want us to get sick drinking err.. stuff from the fridge.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol. can't wait to see that.
(\ /)
c(")(")
ahaha this is going to be too good
Biiru o nomimasu!
oh btw, they ruled out the wasabi. darnit.... i wanted to add it there.

we gotta wait till the 'rents aren't home. i dont think they'd appreciate us making ourselves sick for the pure entertainment of others Tongue we're such great kids.
yes, great kids (who would eat anything) Tongue
(\ /)
c(")(")
century eggs taste like metal
[Image: 1180721632_ledited.jpg]
no it doesnt. century eggs r good Big Grin even though they're green. lolz
I ate an escargot and some frogs, it was ..délicious :p
Away