• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Weirdest food you've ever come across?
....................................................................................................................................................................ew
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
yeah... ketchup+ceral=gross but the microwaved icecream is *sorta* understandable. she has sensitive teeth. uhmmm i do to but i just suck it up and eat the icecream cold Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I still don't know how people put ketchup on their eggs. Can you really call it ice cream still?
Biiru o nomimasu!
so anyone want to do the wierd concoction, drink it then youtube it for all to see?
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
someone should. i would, but so many tortuous nights*shudders*
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
I would but I cant find a cameraaaa TT^TT
Away
i would but i might throw up what little i already eat.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
oh! i know! maybe i can make it into a dare for my bro and sis! hehehee they might do it... maybe... and i have my camera to record the whole deal. i'll ask them if they'd want to.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Sounds promising ! haha
Biiru o nomimasu!
that's so mean ichi!......can i watch >Smile
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!