• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Weirdest food you've ever come across?
Hmm, I've had aligator, but that isn't so weird. All I had for lunch was like 7 choclate bars -_-; i feel sick now
Away
Yea alligator really isn't worth the price. lol What would make you eat 7 chocolate bars?
Biiru o nomimasu!
Sadness. I was so depressed in the morning, all I wanted to eat was chocolate. It worked, I was really happy later in the day.
Away
i want to try snake ^_^
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
wat exactly is hagis? i saw how they made it in the travel chanel but wat is in it? i gotta admit that it looks gross...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I don't think haggis is as bad as everyone makes out ... I did try it once and it seemed to be ok Smile There was also 'veggie haggis' available which was funny! Have to admit Meji's experience with the live baby octopus definitely tops anything I've ever done that's remotely weird food related - perhaps that was the central core bit that one takes out... or am I thinking of squid?
have you guys herd of the mystery drink?(apparently this is a bravery game for boys in japan, but for me and my siblings, it was a past time)

basically you take random random random liquids(all drinkable of course) and mix them together, and whoever could down it without stopping would win.

i never won but you'd be amazed at what we combined
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
lol. is ketchup involved? or pickle juice?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
TsUbAmE Wrote:have you guys herd of the mystery drink?(apparently this is a bravery game for boys in japan, but for me and my siblings, it was a past time)

basically you take random random random liquids(all drinkable of course) and mix them together, and whoever could down it without stopping would win.

i never won but you'd be amazed at what we combined

ohohoh!!! i use to do that with my brothers and sister, mainly we would use the blender to mix drinks and.........left over last nights dinner..><
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
um...I eat boudin which is dirty rice (ground meat mixed with rice) stuffed inside pig intestine....you eat the whole thing. Use to be my favorite thing to eat until i found out was it really was. Now I still think it's good....i just can't eat all of it. XP
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!