• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[split] Weirdest food you've ever come across?
ichiban Wrote:hmm tripe... er... i've only had it once. they had it in this vietnamese soup. i'd have to say its pretty good.

lol i beat all u guys with the weirdest food. octopus.. i love octupus. and squid. and my weirdest food will have to be fertilized duck eggs Big Grin hey, im filipino so yeah... i like those stuff. and also another weird food to add to the mix: chicken feet Thumbup

ei guys, waddaya think of fish sauce? to stinky?

you know..the octopus and chicken's feet aren't wierd at all*mexican/black/white* my mom likes octopus so she eats it sometimes when she gets the chance ^_^

i got a weird one: the thousand year egg.
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
mmm century eggs are good! the only turnoff would be the color Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
haha you'd be all surprise what i used to eat back in the days Rolleyes

i've had a few weird cuisines i ate back in the day, like one time when i was 5 my grandpa cooked this beef stew for dinner, we all thought it would be beef...man it was soo good.....by the end of the meal, my grandpa asked us, "how was the meal?", we all say "'gooooood", and then he would say "that's good....oh btw u just ate a monkey"....

....Sweatdrop

they're are other weird food i've ate, like a python, eels, lizards, and worms (the one found inside tree branches) we would eat them alive actually.

oh! oh! here's a really weird one this happened 3 summers ago, my family n friends went to a korean restaurant, there's this one dish my dad's friend ordered....it was live octopus (small ones), we did this fear factor thing but it was only for the table we were sitting in so i was at that table, and then my dad would bet me like $150 if ate a whole octopus alive and have to chew it for like 30 sec and then swallow it whole T_T...it was hard to accept the offer but hey its $150...well i had no choice but to accept it...it was very tempting but i ate it anyways.....
OMG! u have no idea how that thing moves so much.....especially in ur mouth..ewwww, i tried to eat it as fast as i can, but its tenicles, were partially sticking out of my mouth ><....so i chew hard for 30 sec and then swallowed it....man i after i swallowed it, i can still feel it swirming inside my stomach...Sweatdrop, I AM SO NOT DOING THAT AGAIN EVER!!!!! ><
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
oh i've seen those live octupus thingies.... gah! dont they sting or something? ew.. i dont wanna eat anything that *moves*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
nope, tho i did feel a crunch when i was chewing it Sweatdrop

eww.... chewy then there's a crunch? was it its eyes? they do have eyes right? i kinda feel sorry for them... its like cruel and unusal punishment for animals... being put in a human's mouth alive. atleast do it the decency of being cooked...
yes they have eyes.........ooooooooooo i feel sick now...-_-

i dont know how u were able to do it.... im usually very open with weird food but i'll draw the line when that food happens to be alive. i cant take it!
well all i did was "do it for the money", "do it for the money", do it for the money"...and then crunch

haha you'd be surprised what people do for money. For $150, I'd do it for sure. But regardless that's still the weirdest thing on here so far and I doubt anyone will be able to beat that or even the monkey. The only other thing I've had that is semi-weird compared to waht you just said was blood sausage but that isn't even that weird.

Anyone ever have haggis?
Biiru o nomimasu!