• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sowwy :(
thats the way to do it! play to ur parents' weaknesses.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Lmfao wow. that only works half the time for me. good job. Thumbup
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Haha, really Ookami I don't think it's the fact that she felt sorry for Dink, I'm thinking the fact that she got irritated by Dink's moping and just let Dink have the computer privelages back =D

or maybe it's just me that thinks about that. I know if my mom did that she wouldn't care, but my dad's the one that thinks "oh no...that was too harsh of a punishment..." and then let's me have the computer back...but you know...If I don't have computer I usually read o_o
i draw when I don't have my computer. My mom gets mad when I draw because I throw papers everywhere and get ink on the carpets. I usually leave it there, and my mom takes my pens away from me TT^TT
Away
Neuu. She should let her little artist bloom. That way you can make tons of money and leave her behind (or whatever you feel is right) ^_^
(\ /)
c(")(")
When we get the addition to my house, I want a desk!
Away
lolz, i have a desk but i still like drawing on the carpet and my bed. like ookami said, ur mom should let her little artist bloom! speaking of artists, do u happen to have a deviantart? i recently got one. i dont post anything on it since i think my stuff are pure crap (i'd let ookami be the judge over that...). but i do keep it to keep track of BOO members and my fave cosplayers/photographers/fanartists/etc.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
eh? I don't remember ever seeing ur art. >.> u holding out on me? yes, dink. I need another artist to stalk....er, watch. -.-
(\ /)
c(")(")
u havnt seen my drawings? i thought i showed it to u when u spent the night er... weekend with me? during oni remember?
....i don't remember any drawings. -.- maybe my mind was in such a blur that weekend.
(\ /)
c(")(")