• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colors (broken lyrics)
aoi-sama Wrote:well it was difficult trying to romanize the song from the little book in the cd case.
especially some of it wasn't katakana or hiragana. which is why i did those parts by ear but i think i did pretty good for my first try

how do you do it Flick? Rageguy?

can you either scan, or take a pic of the lyrics from the cd-case?
rageguy.net July 2007 - Present
rageguy.com May 2005 - June 2006
i scanned them but they're far too small sorry
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
Fantastic job with the lyrics, aoi! Big Grin Thanks for sharing them with everyone! I'm afraid I haven't had time to go through them yet, but the first part is looking good so far! I'm also looking forward to your translation of flower as well ^^

Just wondering if it would be ok for me to use your romaji as a basis for the one on the BOO site? I'll be typing up some of the lyrics this week, and it would be great if you wouldn't mind! Smile (with credits of course)

p/s: I use a dictionary... very slowly >_<
yea of course its ok

yeah im using a dictionary to translate flower, which is a little easier now that i've figured out the order (a,i,u,e,o)
Thanks! Big Grin I do find that the more I type up/look up, the easier it becomes.
*ish jealous* I wanna try....O_o *remembers Chain* ....ano never mind. *goes off and looks through old papers*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Try if you have the time Smile And thank you, aoi! ^^
doitashimashite Flick-nee

i've said "doitashimashite" three times so far. so you know,it means you're welcome. i've just learned it and i feel the need to use all japanese words i know as much as possible.(tch can't believe i've only just learned how to reply to "arigato")
i learned (or read) that you're welcome was "kini shinai de kudasai" literally it means 'think nothing of it' or 'don't mention it'. i don't even know if i spelled it right...
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
"kini shinai de" sounds good to me. easy to remember.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.