• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Butterfly] : Butterfly
and yet i still get no say so in it. -.-
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Yes, just Kenji and I ish volunteer! I'll make you say something Ookami! I bet you want to be Teeda's slave ;D LOL.

Yeah, also...being his slave will take me a trip to Japan as well! I can hold his guitars and be his teddy during his sleep! *cracks up*

Man, I'm having fun in this forums, really. I'm happy I joined this site!
ofcourse she wants to be teeda's slave. hell she wanna be teeda's pet. PETTO!!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Pet? Ooooh I envy you Ookami. -_^
LOL. we can be kenji's pet sesshy! we shall be special that way Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Sound said we're special, why not? Then people here won't be like...*le gasp* SLAVERY! BAD!

I hope Kenji will feed us though....I get hungry a lot...>> I might eat him instead if he forgets to <.<
he will feed us. he is a good master like that. and he'd also play with us i hope Big Grin
Really? I want a yarn ball.... my cat won't share it with me v.v
i want to be the whole bands pet ^_^ OOOHH!! i must draw that now!!!!! *gets pencil and paper*
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
cant wait to see ur drawing tsubame. i'll be waiting *evil smile* lol