• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Butterfly] : Butterfly
hello im joel whats up <-- that's joel taking over my comp\

it's true that butterfly and flower are different than what they use to do but i think it's just a new groove they're trying out and they're doing a good job at it. :3
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
@ ichi & ookami

that's true. Dont mind that they are doing it, but it wasn't what I expected from themSmile

Perhaps i've heard chain and hikari sasuhou 2 much...(survive version ftw!)
although I do like Spark and Drive Remix Big Grin, that's a bit more like the old ones.
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"
is it really a change? i mean they did songs like that before like A Day Dreaming and Sono Mama De.

i'm a man who is proud to say i love flower and over. i said those two cause they sound like complete opposites to me. but there aren't many back-on songs i don't like i just say So Many Tears and Forward are my least favorites.
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
I love butterfly single better then flower. What the hell I'm talking about I like them both. But butterfly is better. I wish somebody translated Spark on Butterfly single. Flick can you help us out in that department.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
ookami Wrote:hello im joel whats up <-- that's joel taking over my comp\

it's true that butterfly and flower are different than what they use to do but i think it's just a new groove they're trying out and they're doing a good job at it. :3

Butterfly is like party song in the club or driving on the street in your car and just want to groove to something. That's why I like it. At first I didn't but hearing more and more I started to love it. Flower I been loved so. Big Grin
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
yup. the new single is definitely a new beat. i love butterfly more because flower kinda got worn out. yes butterfly definitely is a song u wanna blast in ur car while ur driving (too bad my truck doesnt have a cd player).
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
@ max: that's exactly what i thought! I'm glad i'm not the only one.

I wish i had a car so i can blast it. Then i could convert everyone on the street XD
(\ /)
c(")(")
butterfly is really sexual......"i'll be your slave..."
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
ichiban Wrote:i love butterfly more because flower kinda got worn out. (too bad my truck doesnt have a cd player).

aw ichi noooo don't sucumb to the dark side! flower isn't worn out it can't be, it will never be!!! "butterfly is great but flower is better!" "butterfly is great but flower is better!" c'mon senpai chant with me Big Grin

by the way you can buy one of those tapes that you can connect to an mp3 or cd player to play the songs in your truck......you have a car!?
XboxLive Gamertag: Sky King IX
[Image: FFT.jpg]
lol. way to cathc on aoi. XD

Confession: Everytime I listen to that song.....when that part comes up I start begging teeda for me to be his slave >.< really dumb i know but it makes me feel....special
(\ /)
c(")(")