• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[flower] : flower
Awesome! Big Grin Headphone as in one you can speak in-to? That would be cool! Either way, if anyone needs help with uploads, just holler.
O_o Flick you'll reach 3.000 posts soon !
Away
Good news and bad news.

Bad News: Headphone idea didn't work out very well. I could barely hear the song in the background and since I kept moving the "mouth piece", my input kept fading and jumping in.

Good News: There's a built in mic on our laptops that I can use. It's better than the headphones and I won't have to worry about losing anything in the future. ^_^ So the next competion is a 99% go. Uploading would be the only obstacle.

Go, Flick! :3
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
bad news yeah I don't know why ..but seems like ookami wanna catch everyone up with posts !!! I have to catch up Flick ..Big Grin
Away
Blush yeah, I'm getting there. but I still have a long way to go. don't worry, sowon. you'll catch up soon enough. ^_^
(\ /)
c(")(")
neuuu! i wont stand for it! i will be top poster! forevurr!!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i'm going to laugh the day i finally catch up with you
(\ /)
c(")(")
[youtube]eok7ruaCbsA[/youtube]

there's translations in french!!!!!!! i dont trust my french abilities so i wont attempt to translate though maybe someone else can!!