• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you done for your mother Lately?
cool moms are hard to come by. mine is okay, until she gets mad at my bro and takes it out on me and stalks the house finding every little thing wrong and finally going to her room to call someone else to continue to b**** about us not appreciating what we have......I appreciate my loud music >.> but yea, she cools off after a day.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
My mom never cools off. EVER.
Away
oh god....

my mom yells sometimes, but by the next hour, she's all," whatev fuck bein mad."

but i don't like it when she goes to party every 2 days. but i never say anything cause she's my mom and i've always been taught(not just by my parents) to not question things and just go with it.....which is probably why i'm so fucked up and quiet in my classes and such a push over...

my dad...i want to say stuff but i don't and normally i let the stupid shit he does slide, but when things truly bother me, i'll start telling him off and we both get pissed. never ends well. but you know the stupid thing is he tells me that even if he doesn't want hear it, i should say something. oh yes dad because everytime i do say something, i get bitched at for "not listening and being disrespectful" even though i'm doing EXACTLY what he told me to do. plus he can't cook shit.
all we have is macaroni, pork, chicken, and the occasional take-out cause that's all he can cook. I'M not allowed in the kitchen even though i can cook more and better than jordan and him. they oversalt evrything.
and he bitches at me and jordan cause he always thinks we're depleting his money even he's the one doing it. no one said you had to listen to satellite radio, no one told you to order books and magazines you don't need or even read, no one said you had to buy a new tv/dvd player/phone evry month. i've had my phone for almost two years now, the same one. it's broken now cause it was a cheap phone, but he bitches at me for not using it. well how can i use something that's broken???

it's obvious i don't like my dad that much......
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
Am wondering if we should move this to members-only or something? Smile
lol sorry i was having a rant, won;t happen again ^_^
LOL. i thought it was funny. ^_^ my thoughts summed up in someone else's rant. yea, moving it to members' only would be a good idea. *is paranoid mom will find this site* >.>;
(\ /)
c(")(")
*thinks about it...* .......yeah......i was lucky my dad was looking over my shoulder for this, so maybe we shoeld.....
-.- .....poffity poff poff poffins!!!!!!

....if you've played the recent pokemon games......you may or may not know what i'm talking about....
(\ /)
c(")(")