• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What have you done for your mother Lately?
He really is nice when he's not drinking. Then we give him his space and the reason why he's not living with us. Man become violent when their drunk and my mother loves her home. Drunk husband and mother loving her home doesn't mix well.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
Glad it's sort of worked out in terms of living in a different place but still seeing him Smile
My mom hates me. That is all. To her, I am the 'unwanted' child and it is screwing up my friggin' life.
Away
aww, how sad. i'm just considered the oddball of the family (the only one who is into azn things and doesn't like seafood or watermelon).
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
My mom just doesn't like me. I dunno why tho.
Away
ookami Wrote:aww, how sad. i'm just considered the oddball of the family (the only one who is into azn things and doesn't like seafood or watermelon).
me too only i luff watermelon ^_^

dink524 Wrote:My mom just doesn't like me. I dunno why tho.
my dad thjinks i'm a blasphemous hethen child who needs to repent and convert to catholocism
[Image: tsubamelove.jpg]
thank you soundex for making this for me ^_^
I just ignore her nasty comments to me all the time. And I just livelike she isn't even there when she is in a 'mood'
Away
i see, i can't do that with my mom, but then again, i seem to have those rare moms that are just really understanding and cool
Gawd, I wish i had a cool mom.
Away
we can share ^_^