• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Japan
Well I've been mentioning this every now and then and today its finally here. I leave for Japan in a few hours and I just wanna say bye for a little while. I originally wasn't going to post anything but when I found JohnP's post I figured it would be rude if I didn't. If I do happen to find an internet cafe I'll post one or two updates of what my group is staying. I'll post pictures when I get back so hopefully you all will enjoy those Wink

Bye for now (so you don't think I disappeared...),

Rynn
oh rynn ur so lucky! please do post pics. have fun for all of us!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Have a FAB time in Japan, Rynn! Smile I can hardly wait for your updates ~~ pictures will be awesome ^^ I'm currently going through the videos at http://www.geobeats.com/videoclips/allde...apan/tokyo to satisfy my curiosity, but real life experiences beat videos any day!
Hey! Have an amazing time and take tons of pics and vids if you can. I'd love to see it. Have a great trip!
Biiru o nomimasu!
Flick Wrote:Have a FAB time in Japan, Rynn! Smile I can hardly wait for your updates ~~ pictures will be awesome ^^ I'm currently going through the videos at http://www.geobeats.com/videoclips/allde...apan/tokyo to satisfy my curiosity, but real life experiences beat videos any day!

haha ^ ^ i went to the same website as you did flick!!! now that i have seen the videos, im making a to do list for my trip to japan next year with nao Big Grin woo!!
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
rynn i hate you for going to japan , but i still love u since i'm going next year Tongue well, have fun!!
[Image: neji2.jpg]

[Image: Ninja-Dance.gif]
That website is pretty interesting. Thanks for posting it. Now I get to check out tons of stuff for when I go teach English there in a few years.
Biiru o nomimasu!
I really like the sushi, capsule room, vending machine videos etc. as they are so quaint! Big Grin Hopefully Rynn will be able to come online soon and tell us about her trip - (can't hardly wait!) she can recommend some great places to visit for Meji, Nao and also lesboys22 (and everyone else who's travelling to Japan soon Big Grin)!
arigatogozaimasu *bows to the floor* that website is really cool Flick my heart beats for the land of the rising sun even more now maybe i'll go next summer. oh mom i don't need some stank old car send me to Japan darnit
ROFLAMO, aoi Big Grin I plan to spend some of next summer in Asia (*cough* was too disorganised this year to plan anything:p) Perhaps if we all end up near Japan next summer (or in Japan Smile) we could all meet up!