• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
World of Warcraft
Do any of you play it? : ) (go ahead and laugh at me if you want xD I don't care)

However! If you do play. I'm normally on the Bronzebeard server. My main is an Undead Warlock named Shuuya. Send me a pst if you're on that server/gonna join that server.

(for the horde!)
ah sry. im not much of a gamer. i just wanted to say that this yr, at school, everyone was going crazy with that game. the girl next to me in world history would play it all period. Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I'm a quake girl and have never played wow. I would get maimed by my friends if I even touched it lol
lol! I don't play wow, but all of my Asian guy buddies play that game.
They always say like, "WORLD OF WARCRAFT PWNS MAPLESTORY!!!"
-_-"
MapleStory is my MMORPG.
I would like to say I play it, but alas I don't (and would probably have no life or something if I got addicted to it Tongue) - I have watched people play it though and it is quite interesting!

Quake!! Big Grin I used to play Wolvenstein 3D (or however it's spelt) and the original Quake I~~ now playing abit of Half-life I mods.
I've never played Quake or Maplestory : ) But I've heard about Maplestory from a friend of mine. She likes it xD
I tried Maplestory for abit, but my laptop is a bit too slow to run it. I also got a little tired of running around Sweatdrop
Yeah. I understand. Running around does get boring xD
Teleporters rocks - they really do! Big Grin There was one game I played when I was younger, where when you reached a certain level you could build a teleporter contraption to go back to places that you had visited before.