• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TAGALOG n VISAYAN...
weeeeeeeeeeeee
Do or die. Make you choice.
http://www.gangaparis.co.nr/

HEY GUYS! IT'S BEEN 4 YEARS!~
Ha, cool! I'd never learned how to count beyond the number one. XD Hm, I think my boyfriend's family must be fairly Americanized. They rarely use family titles that I've observed, 'cept a couple of titos and one kuya, and no one adds the po or opo when speaking to the older set. The grandparents are called Papang and Mamang by everybody, for whatever reason.

I'm saving all this stuff, especially the Visayan. Thank you! I don't know if the mother's side of the family speaks that but maybe I can surprise them, if they do.
Well yeah... i just like to share my language to others...

*looks back at the first page* visayan sounds like tagalog in pig latin. its like mixed up. anywho, i'll never learn it coz... im bad at learning laguages and visayan is different!!! i can pick up a few words but thats it.

oh btw, hindi ako nag mamano sa lola ko (wala na kong lolo... lahat namatay na). this thread is fun!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Omg.....I can't understand this @_@ I probably won't get it so yeah....probably a good idea that I don't come in here. haha, there was like 3 posts in a row with just that Tagalog and visayan? Yeah...Btw, I didn't know you knoew some Tagalog Ichi =D that's awesome. I think i'll stick to Japanese and English. Haha and some spanish.
weeeeeeeee, it's your own decision... i just like to spend some time typing in visayan or whatever... btw, i'm bad at speaking tagalog because i'm a cebuano(Cebuanos speak in visayan). But, english is fine for me. In Cebu(where i'm born, and now i'm in davao), we don't speak tagalog because there's this discrimination between people in Luzon and Visayas... If one heard you speaking, they would probably be disgusted... Their second language there is english, never tagalog... hmm...

ah. i've been to cebu once Big Grin so, nahihirapan ka mag tagalog? mas sanay ka mag visayan? haha remind me not to tlk in tagalog when i go to davao!

and no. i dont just know a little tagalog. i know a lot of tagalog. im friggin fluent. im proud of being filipino. i'd think its a shame for people to not know their own language.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
so it's a shame for me not to know....*picks random african language*...swahili? to be honest I'd love to learn a few new langauges. my problem is my attention span. Sweatdrop
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
shame on u!! well ur not really african anyway. hahaa.

attention span and resources to learn it on. i mean, jap classes cost money and we ish broke!
I reeeeaaally want to go to Cebu someday but my boyfriend and his family keeps putting off family trips back to the Philippines. My boyfriend and his brother both date white girls and they're pretty Americanized. The family is afraid of kidnappings and that sort of thing.

But damnit, Cebu is beautiful and I want to see it!