• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is he really handsome? Cute?
ditto
Away
yea, I love Teeda-niisan demo I admire Kenji03 for is vocal talent and his guitar skills (at the same time, too) so both are loved the same amount. I'd die if one of them quit the band. @_@
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
dont say that ookami! i love both. theyre both talented and good lookin though i hafta say im a kenji fangrl. he's really what got me into back-on. after i saw the chain pv i was like "ooh!! i gotta keep my eye on this band!" so yup...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
^^ it is really thx to Air gear that BO is now more famous !
Away
Air Gear has definitely taken B-O to the masses! Big Grin Murder Princess is doing its little bit too (as is Eyeshield 21) Smile
I got into back-on thnx to Air Gear, and thanks to my friend charles I got into Air Gear, and thanks internet for allowing people to contact one another by msn, and thanx the creaters of msn for creating a contact service, and...I'm all out
Ohhh!!!
I got into BACK-ON at Anime Matsuri.
My friend offered me a ticket to go to Anime Matsuri.
My friend learned about Anime Matsuri at OniCon 2006.
My friend went to OniCon 2006 for my other friend's birthday.
From there, I don't know. =P
Otherwise, Air Gear, Murder Princess, NOR Eyeshield 21 got me into BACK-ON.
ROFLMAO Big Grin Rianeru and Koutarou - you guys are hilarious! Smile