• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
University and College
I got a 1200 on my SAT.
I need to take it again. Dx
Engrish lol
[Image: frwedomvu8.jpg]
ookami Wrote:Wow. Now i'm considering going to England for college. Anything for a Software Engineer?

I'll have to look into this, but the closest that I can think of at the moment is Computing as the most general option (it has lots of maths!) Smile Are there courses in America dedicated to Software engineering?

Rynn Wrote:It'd still be cheaper since its three years compared to four over here and wouldn't go down after the first year(?) Plus I know that sometimes EU citizens pay as much as a UK citizen. So if Turkey makes it into the EU sometime while I'm there the price will go down. Though its unlikely that would happen so soon, you never know Wink

It's true that EU citizens (since everything is opening up) pay home fees as well, so it will work out for you! Big Grin Does this mean you'll be studying in Turkey for a while?
Flick Wrote:It's true that EU citizens (since everything is opening up) pay home fees as well, so it will work out for you! Big Grin Does this mean you'll be studying in Turkey for a while?

I've considered it but probably not for the first year at least. I'm a dual citizen so I don't know if that would make me an EU citizen. Again I'll only have to worry about this if Turkey gets EU membership sometime in the near future, which unfortunately is unlikely to be so soon.
I took the SAT in 7th grade and got 1000. I took the PSAT and got 168 (i think). Now watch me take the test for real and get like a 500. -.-

I'm sure there are course for Software Engineers but....i still haven't gone out to look. (shame on me -.-) I'm just not sure where i should start...
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
You could always consider coming for a Masters/ PHd or something like that if the timing doesn't quite work out for undergraduate studies? I mean, about Turkey entering the EU and all. Smile

Is there a central directory that lists all the courses? IN the UK, there is something called 'UCAS' that's the central organisation for receiving/processing applications for undergraduate university studies in the UK. Can either browse courses by university or by the course itself to look for universities.
so far all i've found is just looking at the courses universites have to offer. ....i...think we have something like that tho...
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Hopefully! It will make the search easier me thinks Big Grin