• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
a little POed? vent here!
remember when i gave blood 3 weeks ago? when i got a big ass bruised on my arm? yeah? that time?? remember?? ok so anywayz i just found out that i cant exempt my exams because they marked me with an UNEXCUSED ABSENCE!!!! how retarded is that? i mean i go off to save a frickin life and this is what i get? i get to take a test i shouldnt be TAKING??!!! is it my fault they screwed up?? i mean who wants to take an algebra finals?? i dont need to take it!! my grades are fine and all its just that one UNEXCUSED ABSENCE!! mind you... im a very very good student. i do all my work i never mouth off or anything like that. my first time i give blood i get THIS????? im.. im.. im so frickin pissed!!!!! KUSOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

im sorry u had to see my like this. i just have to say it. the injustice of it all would make raito wince. ok maybe not... but u know... *shrugs*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
O_o that's not normal. In my University when you gave blood you have sth like a certification telling that you were busy to save people' life :p
I'sorry for what happen to you Ichi.. but I do not know what I can do to help you ^^"
plus> you're a very good student so they will forget about it, ne ?
Away
heh heh. I'm sorry ichi, but didn't you go to the attendence office? what'd they say? It shouldn't be unexcused if you were in school AND you were giving blood.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
they said have the teachers email them AGAIN! arrrghhhhh!! chikusho!!! the rate this is going the finals are gonna come and go before its all cleared up!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
try to bug the hell out of the teachers. they'll get it done faster just to get rid of you.
(\ /)
c(")(")
nice idea. try to.. can't you ask your parents about ?
Away
!!! Sorry to read about what happened, ichi! You must be feeling so aggrieved! Big Grin kuso indeed (hehe, gomen this made me smile Smile)
I'm sure it can be resolved very easily although the admins seem to be quite um.. slow at pushing things through. Keep smiling! ^^

sowon Wrote:O_o that's not normal. In my University when you gave blood you have sth like a certification telling that you were busy to save people' life :p

Not sure if my university does that, but then again, the lecturers don't take attendance (apart from lab) so...
ha! i'll make sure they fix it cuz i am NOT sitting for 2 and a half hours taking a damn test.
>.> or is it just that you didn't study?
(\ /)
c(")(")
uh girl, u did NOT just say that. my grades are perfectly fine. im telling u... the system is corrupt!!! ehhhhhhh....