• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Baby Rock] : Gaku-Ten
Add me to the waiting list, s'il vous plait! Big Grin I can't wait to hear this!!! /me ish very excited!

Hehe at the 'unofficial' set of lyrics Smile We'll leave it at the official set for now me thinks Wink
...i wonder what everyone would think about the 'unofficial' set.

SOWON-SAN!!!! We must find a way to perform together (and pick a song to perform as well).
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Hehe, I'm thinking about it too... am fairly certain it's ok to post, but at the same time, wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea about Back-on's lyrics Sweatdrop
I know what you mean. I'm glad I got to know Back-On before i tried to translate that bit of Gaku-Ten. Sweatdrop I would've backed away quite a bit.
(\ /)
c(")(")
Me agrees Smile I mean, it's one thing to rap with swear words, but it's quite shocking to talk about things like that in lyrics me thinks ^^ Should we leave the lyrics as is then? ^^
yes, definetly. *nods*
(\ /)
c(")(")
Thanks Big Grin
^___^
(\ /)
c(")(")
any one know the lyrics in English 'cus for some reason my pc cant display the Japanese letters or does some one know how i can make my computer display Japanese letters or i wouldent have this problem 'cus i can read japanese (katakana still learning though) thanks.