• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[Baby Rock] : Gaku-Ten
Gaku-Ten is finally up! Big Grin Sorry about the wait!

http://www.backon-online.com/lyrics-gaku-ten/
gaku-ten shall be fun to learn. thanks flick! ^^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Thanks for your thanks, ookami Smile

Ichi has asked me why there isn't a translation... um... no reason for that so will try and look into it this weekend... they seem to be saying more than what I said before :p
oh oh GAKU TEN yataaaaaaa thx for ur hard work flick !!!
-> lyrics are include in BACK-ON' mini-albums btw or ..not?
Away
Thankfully the lyrics are in the mini-albums Big Grin As part of the album sleeve with different calligraphy for each album! A big change to ones from England which don't always have them.

Ah... I only hope I can get it mostly right Smile I know it's not always spot-on so am always open to changes!
its cuz im really curious on what they're tlkin about ^^
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
The first draft is up now if you're interested Big Grin

http://www.backon-online.com/gaku-ten-ly...rst-draft/

Alot of corrections will need to be made but hopefully I've got at least a small percentage correct Sweatdrop
yeyyyy gaku-ten ftw!! *applauds flick*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Sweatdrop Suggestions/corrections/changes are VERY welcome, so please do post about them! I'd be the first to say that it's not 100% accurate, and doesn't flow very well either, so any help with both would be really appreciated!
very cool. somehow i don't think that's what the song is about (either that or i have a very dirty mind...)

I'm still working on Chain, and i'm not sure if i'll ever be done with it....>_>
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!