• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WANNA LEARN JAPANESE?!?!???
I'm currently going over my large Japanese grammar books...ooki desu, shoro ;_; I'm trying to master their particles, which make the sentences more complex. So instead of just saying I'm going to the pictures you could say with a particle I'm thinking about going to the pictures. I'm holding my own but they're kicking my ass >_<
no no no no no! ur probably doing better than most ppl and that's takes a lot. hang in there Rynn! XD
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Rynn Wrote:I'm holding my own but they're kicking my ass >_<
Ganbatte! You can do it! The grammar totally owns me... I have a 1/1000000000000 chance of winning this battle although hopefully(fingers crossed) in the long term I'll win the war. I only know how to use the simple particles, but have to keep referencing the darn 'reference grammar' at the back of my level 1 book for longer sentences...
im going to buy japanese for dummies next time i go to barnes and noble.... i really wanna learn japanese. any progress in my part would be worthy of applause. <-- does that even make sense?
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i wanna find that "japanese you don't learn in the classroom" book. XD that one's gonna be fun
(\ /)
c(")(")
Rynn Wrote:Umm your second sentence was you saying that I am MEJI is here. lol

Nah, MEJI's sentence was grammatically correct. The verb iimasu is polite form of iu(to say, to refer to as). You're thinking of iru which would be conjugated imasu.

Japanese is a fun language to learn. I took a few semesters of it and was able to speak a little bit with the Japanese Tekken players. I'm finally finding stuff I learn in school useful irl!
cool! u can speak jap! im jealous. though it would be better if u could also speak our language tbh! i remember u tellin my sis that u can understand a little but not much.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol. just like topaz. she's mexican but can't understand spanish much. XD
(\ /)
c(")(")
Hey, I'm gonna attempt to learn some Japanese over the summer, so I have some starting questions:
Which character system should I learn first: Hiragana, Kanji, Katakana, or Romaji?
Also, should I focus a lot in the beginning about writing and reading non-romaji things?
Yeah... I'm really confused about learning a language that doesn't use the Roman alphabet because all the languages that I know or am learning (English, Vietnamese, and Spanish) use the Roman alphabet.
good questions. I'd like to know as well. Big Grin
(\ /)
c(")(")