• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the field you work in?
ookami Wrote:Student here as well. At Wunsche I'm majoring in Web Design (because used to do HTML but somehow forgot it all) but when i hit college, I wanna do Software Engineering. Still need to find a college to go to. The only one that's stood out is Washington and Lee (in New York, I think).

Washington and Lee is in Virginia, pretty conservative I hear.
I'm too confused about what I want to do. I am really considering going to Manchester or Kings or Boston or UCLA or American for linguistics. General linguistics because there are sooooo many subcategories for linguistics!!! (Middle-eastern, Romance, east-Asian, Celtic, etc) And I can't possibly choose one. Problem is, linguists don't. make. money. at. all. I enjoy theater but there is so much drama in it and it can get ridiculous sometimes. I'd have to go to University on the west coast to minor in Japanese because its harder to find Japanese majors/minors on the east coast.
Ah, shows how good I am at Geography. ^^;

guess ur age, twisted? Okay, just don't be offended if we guess too high.

Lingistics? What's that? *is dumb...*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
complicated languages ? ( not very use maybe ? )
Oh seem like everyone wanna learn japanese *happy*( moi wants to translate BO sons easily )
Away
same here, sowon. I wanna become good enough to where i can listen to the song and get the gist of it the first time through.
(\ /)
c(")(")
Rynn Wrote:I'm too confused about what I want to do. I am really considering going to Manchester or Kings or Boston or UCLA or American for linguistics. General linguistics because there are sooooo many subcategories for linguistics!!! (Middle-eastern, Romance, east-Asian, Celtic, etc) And I can't possibly choose one. Problem is, linguists don't. make. money. at. all. I enjoy theater but there is so much drama in it and it can get ridiculous sometimes. I'd have to go to University on the west coast to minor in Japanese because its harder to find Japanese majors/minors on the east coast.
The problem here is ... choice Tongue

Same here Sowon et. Ookami Big Grin I'd love to be able to do that!
problem is, i'm learning on my own and i'm not getting very far. there's a class at a community college but i lack the funds to take it.
(\ /)
c(")(")
I'm also learning on my own muzukashii demo ganbatte ookami
Away
gah! i left my book at home. What does 'muzukashii' mean? (watashiwa baka desu) <--someone check me on this ^.^;
(\ /)
c(")(")
It means 'difficult' Smile And you're not a baka at all ^^