• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the field you work in?
No need to know the company you work or job profession. Just the field is good enough this is just in case anyone feels uncomfortable of exactly stating what they do so they don't get into trouble....

Me? I work in the music & entertainment business while I work part time as a Pharmacist.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Hm...
~When I grow up, I wanna be a cryptozoologist~
So yeah... I guess I want to work in the field of cryptozoology when I'm old enough.
Dunno if that fits here in this thread, but whatever~
You guys both have cool (potential?) jobs! Big Grin I have to say I don't know what a cryptozoologist is... so if you wouldn't mind explaining what it is that would be great! Smile

My answer is simple... student... >_<
Student here as well. At Wunsche I'm majoring in Web Design (because used to do HTML but somehow forgot it all) but when i hit college, I wanna do Software Engineering. Still need to find a college to go to. The only one that's stood out is Washington and Lee (in New York, I think).
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
stoodunt here too but i plan on entering the medical field once i hit college Wink nursing most prob but if i dont feel satisfied w/ that i'll go back to school and go for pediatrics ^^ ooh i also plan on minoring in japanese Big Grin
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
i've never thought about my minor. maybe i'll do japanese too.
(\ /)
c(")(")
I'm a student too .. oh justwisted how old are u then ? *so curious gomen ne* 26YO
I really wanna know what's a crypto*zoo*logist* is.
I wanna do Software Engineering -> how sugoi ookami and pediatrics for ichiban..!!! both of u are ambitious and I hope u wil reach ur dreams
Away
Cryptozoology= LOOKING FOR DA LOCH NESS MONSTER!!!
=]
Koutarou Wrote:Cryptozoology= LOOKING FOR DA LOCH NESS MONSTER!!!
=]
That's darn cool! Big Grin Nessie rocks! ^^
*busts out laughing* ...loch ness....heh heh
(\ /)
c(")(")