• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Colors - the new song to feature as the main theme for Tokyo Mayokara
daijobu da yo !!
Away
I have to go and change that in the main article as well Smile Probably going to do the Drive lyrics at the same time.

p/s: Just had a quick look... officially its still Colors but on the blog its Colours... this makes life difficult... I live in England so I usually spell it as 'Colours' anyway...
really??? i cant wait to hear it. oh im kinda wondering.. do u think they'll perform their new songs at AM? that'd be so awesome!!
I think that would be amazing! Big Grin I imagine they'd perform A day dreaming... as its been released now(ish) ... its supposed to be a mellow song though so I wonder if their repetoire will be of the louder songs that really get crowds going? Either way I want to know! Smile
yeah. i think they'd definitely perform chain and new world. a day dreaming is a mellow song? awesome! i wanna hear!! 18 more days!! ps i added flick and sound_ex at myspace =D
I haven't heard it myself but their blog uses the phrase
Quote:メロウ
which, phonetically, sounds like 'merou'. Its written in katakana so can be thought of as being derived from English... hence my intepretation of 'mellow'.
ichiban Wrote:ps i added flick and sound_ex at myspace =D

Yey! I'll go and confirm it Smile
Shy 
allright!  will leave a comment when i get home Tongue
I do not have any myspace account !!!!!!
Away
then its time for sowon to get one!Thumbup
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Flick has one now Wink Or rather two...but couldn't remember her login details for the first one and myspace never replied to her help request. ^^