• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Ichi! :D
i can make it......if i jacked someone else's ticket.....*whistles and walks away*
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
*ahem* the legal way ookami... the legal way!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I'm sure it must means she's good at sport or something active? Big Grin

I wouldn't mind going on a cruise with Back-on ^^
i've never been on a cruise before, come to think of it. Are they fun? My mom's been on hundreds but never took me or my bro along. (this is like the 10th post today about my mom....)
(\ /)
c(")(")
oh dont ask me *nvr been on a cruise either* but i definitely KNOW that being anywhere with back-on is pure heaven. um ookami has a mother complex? lol
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Happy Birthday Ichi!

I wish you the best. Don't do something I wouldn't do. Big Grin
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
Hey!!! it's my birthday todayBig Grin
Away
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOWON!!!! I've been waiting for you to get on. Finally, I can say happy birthday. How does it feel to be 21? ^_^
(\ /)
c(")(")
how... ? ( wanna go back to work, I had exams today.. ( maths and micro-economy)
-> harder ones in my birthday..then tomorrow -_- ..another exams Can't believe my birthday is in the middle of all exams sessions !
anyway -> want to marry Aishwarya Rai when she was 21. kimochi ~Wub~
Away
ROFLMAO Big Grin A birthday-hijack thread ~~ Ichi has now created a special one for Sowon, so everyone do head over there ^^
I think I read an article about Aishwarya Rai! Smile It said that she's the undeniable top Bollywood actress! ^^

Ganbatte and good luck for tomorrow! Your birthday will bring you luck, dear Sowon! Smile