• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Ichi! :D
Gomenasai ookami! >_< I feel really bad now... apologies for not asking for your message, I had made assumptions about things where I shouldn't have done (ultra stupid me!) so hope there aren't any hard feelings there @_@
hehee. ookami got me a cookie =D dont feel so bad suniiru, u spent the day w/ me at AM and helped me around w/ the box and stuff so its all good! flick shouldnt feel bad either. i mean come on, its ookami, she got a big mouth *ducks from a flying shoe* ^^

once more: arigatou gozaimasu!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
a cookie ^____^ I love cookies btw~ *ookami if u wanna send me some..)
once more : dou itashimashite
Away
ichi: >_> u suck

sowon: really. it's fine. don't worry
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
^^' *feeling better*
when is ur birthday btw ~?
Away
forget about ookami. her bday isnt until september (THAT'S MY KENJI03'S MONTH!!!). speaking of bdays... i havnt gotten a cake!! omg this is a first!! *gets depressed*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
lol september.. i'm 21 may,15th :p
u love cakes ? -> I love cooking ^_________^ ! one day it will be soo great to seeall BOO members ... ( I'll be able to give you ur cake then :p )
Away
that'd be awsome. we could get together for someone's birthday. only problem is we live all over the world. -.- oh the wonders of the internet....

I'm september 21 (4 days before Kenji03 baby!).
(\ /)
c(")(")
yah !!! there's no way we can meet all BOO members for a same occasion, it will be too expensive for us but never say never - I'm sure I'll met Flick one day in England or in Paris - so close-
Away
hopefully i can go on one of those "educational" school trips and find you guys that way. the only problem is that the school wouldn't let me hang out with 'strangers' >_>. I can always sneak away after dark tho. ^_^
(\ /)
c(")(")