• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Ichi! :D
OMG - that picture is amazing! Big Grin I don't even watch Death Note and I love it ^^ Our card doesn't even compare hehe Wink
our card made ichi cry Tongue
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
Even though I'm a little late, Happy Birthday Ichi Smile
True! Big Grin During her history lesson ^^
i wonder if everyone started staring at her? Tongue
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
i tried to be discreet... and kept my head down. y'all's card made me cry TWICE. i remembered it on the way home on the bus then i started crying again. i was like, im so lucky to be around ppl like this!! i dont deserve them!!

protobass: thank you =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
.....now i feel like even more crap. Thanks a lot guys. I didn't get her anything but you guys get her a card with Kenji03 all over it. Very cool but now i feel ultra cheap. .....why'd you keep it from me?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
ah.. ? sorry must be a mistake or sth but anyway very sorry don't feel bad please.
Away
nah. don't worry about it. I'm just glad to see you guys get together and get her something. It was really cute. ^_^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
It was a Flick idea at the begining! She's the one who should be congrats. anyway that's normal for a BACK-ON'forum member.
Away