• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Birthday Ichi! :D
It's fairly common (on forums) to do a proper birthday thread ... so HAPPY BIRTHDAY to ICHI! I know it's already come early since Kenji03 hugged you et. al but today is your special day! ^^ BLAZE LINE will becoming out as Eyeshield 21's OP as well today so it's even more precious!

Anyway, have a great day!
Happy birthday Ichiiiiiii! ;D

Wish you the best!
thanks you guys!!  my family hasnt even greeted me happy birthday yet but i already feel special =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Happy Happy Birthday ( I'm older ahhhhhh -_-)
Away
atleast u can legally drink with teeda! im still not allowed.... 4 more yrs. *considers moving to europe*
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
yea come in France or England ~ no problem - lol
Away
allright! lets stock up on yebisu maybe teeda will smell it and come following *hopefully w/ kenji03 tagging along. u saw him chugging!*
[Image: animematsuri.jpg]

its so cute!! to those who watch/read deathnote u get it right?
Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful day! =]
thanks koutarou! im definitely having a wonderful day =D