• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back-On Live Video at Anime Matsuri
They rocked.

The concert was awesome once it finally got past the technical issues...

Fizz was good...

but Back-On was awesome!!!!!!!!

Chain Performance

[Image: backonhz2.jpg]

New World Performance

[Image: backonxx8.jpg]
seems like everyone think the same way they're definitly among the best Jrock band ever'
Hey hey mineralblue, happy to have you among us and I hope u'll enjoy ur stay here !!! ( crazy BACK-ON' fans Lmfao) and thx for the youtube link !!!!Big Grin
EH chotto choto u were also at AM ? -how come soo many people went there and not me ?)

I love the "come on" before the song start
Away
ur so lucky not to have been caught!! someone behind me did and that dickwad security guy slapped his hand and told him to put it away. then he did it again and the security guy threw him out.
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
check this out
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LULWUVE9rtc NEW WORLD at AM
Away
Whoo hoo, New World Rocks =D
yea ( i wish i was there ...) -_-
Away
Me too -.-
twas really awesome. it rocked so hard!! man when teeda got down from the stage i totally grabbed his arm and i REFUSE to let go. he was slick w/ sweat though and got away quite fast
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
xD Grab on to him so hard, that he would have to drag you with him.
ichiban Wrote:ur so lucky not to have been caught!! someone behind me did and that dickwad security guy slapped his hand and told him to put it away.  then he did it again and the security guy threw him out.

I was more discreet with the camera after the first warning...

Idiot security guy took his job way too seriously... he even tried to tell the band's manager to put away his camera too... not until the 3rd or 4th time did the stupid security guy realize the camera guy was with the band.