• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenji's Drinking contest
LOL. I had to do it to. I said it in my head and went "wtf?" and then i said it out loud and had this sudden look of realization on my face (this was during school, so i got some really weird looks) ^_^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
ROFLMAO Big Grin Lucky I was at home when I tried it (with the door shut too!) else my flatmates might have wondered if something was going wrong Wink
I outdrank Kenji very easy haha ; )....Im sure wakita san, Icchan, or Katz has some pics somewhere
But of course, that is all confidential =)
ROFLMAO Big Grin Welcome, *the* John that Kenji03 had a drinking contest with! Smile Your reputation precedes you ^^
Flick Wrote:ROFLMAO Big Grin Welcome, *the* John that Kenji03 had a drinking contest with! Smile  Your reputation precedes you ^^
Big Grin
Welcome Jon!
[Image: sxadachiteedayw2.png]
Away
O.o this is the first time i've seen john other than in his intro thread....
(\ /)
c(")(")
i wanna have a drinking contest w/ kenji03.... john is lucky....
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
>_> don't scar your liver too badly okay. Although i wouldn't mind being in the same contest...does that make me a bad person?
(\ /)
c(")(")