• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kenji's Drinking contest
SOUND_EX Wrote:as fast i dont know, but he can out drink just about anyone.
he had several beers yet seemed pretty sober the whole nite....i mean you could tell he was drinking but it was nothing like kenji.

One of my friends claimed that he could beat all five of the band members at a drinking contest at the same time. While we all have no doubt that he could definitely at least compete against them, the rest of us uttered our objections, "dude they're JAPANESE", and "you could probably hold your own but probably not win, especially against all five of them". Later that day I found the Kenji drinking video ^^, if only I could have gotten him to watch before it was taken down.
Is the alcohol content in Japanese alcoholic drinks... higher?
No idea but Japanese people tend to have a higher tolerance. I guess maybe the content is higher, it would make sense.
ooh! sake=high alcohol content.  well the underaged alcoholic fiend said so (shanny not ookami! lol)
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
*learnt something new today* Big Grin I didn't realise sake had a high alcoholic content! Hehe, I had always assumed alcohol tolerance was a genetic thing...
could be. i mean the japanese are known for their high alcohol tolerance. iono...
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
ichiban Wrote:ooh! sake=high alcohol content.  well the underaged alcoholic fiend said so (shanny not ookami! lol)

shanny? who?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
* Flick doesn't know what iono is.... >_<
iono = i don't know

say it really fast and you'll get it. ^_^
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")