• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
New 2nd Album [Hello World]
Teeda has confirm this news! It is now on pre-order at YesAsia and CDJapan!

Title To Be Determined
Second album release from BACK-ON featuring theme to PSP game "TALES OF THE WORLD Radiant Mythology 2," "Tommorow never knows," "Tell Me," theme to PSP game "TALES OF THE WORLD Radiant Mythology 3," and more for 12 tracks total. Comes with a bonus DVD. *Unless otherwise indicated, DVDs are region-2 encoded (Japan, Europe, and Middle East), and carry no subtitles.

Tracklist
CD
01. Beginning
02. ROCKSTAR ANTHEM
03. with you feat.Me 04. Apologize
05. twenty four / 7
06. TELL ME
07. flyaway 08. HERO
09. Tomorrow never knows -album ver.-
10. We are...
11. ONE STEP! feat.mini
12. hare days

DVD
■with you feat.Me
■TELL ME
■ONE STEP! feat.mini
■flyaway
■Sands of Time
■flower
■BLAZE LINE
■a day dreaming...
■BAReeeeeeeeeeN/足跡 (ashiato)
■Anime Matsuri 2010 in TEXAS Documentary

There will be 2 versions: Album+DVD [US$38.25] and Album [US$30.49].
The release date will be February 16, 2011!!! Pre-order now!
EMPTY YOUR WALLETS PEOPLE, DO ITTTTTTT.
the sad fact is, I'm already broke *sob

Really excited for the DVD! Hopefully this is the one they've been talking about in Anime Matsuri 2010.
[Image: ehlx6p.png]
ZOMG! Thanks for the super-duper news, Sesshy! Big Grin I was wondering if they were definitely going to release a 2nd album, and WOOT re: DVD!

Like Buzu, I'm going to have to start saving - for a new DVD player as luck would have it, our one just decided to go bust. Am so glad we're in Region 2 though!
I'll be ordering just the album since I have other albums to order as well. (Japan/Korea... you're making me broke). I was shock when I saw them up on CDjapan and YesAsia. I had to go poke TEEDA about it on Twitter.

Speaking of Twitter, any BACK-ON fans have Twitter here? Mine is sesshy18
I have to agree that January and February are going to be super-expensive >_< Sometimes I wish retailers did special deals (like the CD shops in the UK) due to the competition.

Make that Jan-March for me. lol. Seems Asia is on a roll here. Also, I have a trip I'll be going too. My bank account is not going to like me very much this year. I really want to see the tracklist of the album. I hope there's more new songs!
* Flick sympathises re: bank account.

I read in your post that there were going to be 12 tracks and the NeoWing/Japanese version of CDJapan website appears to mention one 'new' song called "hare day"...

Quote:1. flyaway
2. ONE STEP feat.mini
3. Tomorrow never knows
4. TELL ME
5. with you feat.Me
6. We are...
7. hare day
8. (予定情報)他 全12曲収録予定

but doesn't mention any other songs than what we thought might feature. >_<
I guess we need to wait a little longer then. I think I need to start writing down lists of releases for now on. I've already lost track ahaha.
Atleast We Are is in it Big Grin
WeeWee
Figured we are would be in it -- glad to see that it actually is. x3

It's weird to see such few tracks, though...

Is that really the entire track list? :/