• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anime Matsuri
that is freaking awesome ichi Big Grin, i hope they come back and play here again, if they do im DEFINETLY gonna see them
DEFINITELY a fabulous present! Big Grin The pictures you posted in the other thread were sooo good! I'll try and keep myself in check here and not go OTT but I'm so glad you got to meet the band properly and have teeda profess undying love for you thrice! Smile They look so much more amazing in RL (well... i Mean RL pictures for me Big Grin)

Congratulations on winning the Runway cosplay contest Ichi too! Big Grin The videos are awesome seriously awesome seriously - twice! *is so glad she stayed up! Your costume looked fabulous too! Big Grin I would definitely have voted you guys as top!

[youtube]8xb2OSTU7X8[/youtube]

Thanks to your friend for uploading the video! Is this the new song called EYES? I really don't think its any of the songs I've heard before and it sounds as though Teeda is singing Eyes! Wow.... I love it already!
hey it looks like the crowd is really into it..... how many people were there? apparently from the previous posts on the thread that they aren't that popular in Japan and they were overwhelmed by crowd that came to see them....... makes me wonder how many people go to see them at a Live in Japan.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
New member~ I... well, very recently discovered BACK-ON and then had the chance of seeing them at Anime Matsuri! It was a ton of fun, and... well I guess I'll tell about it if some people want to hear.

I came in a bit too late for the Q&A session on Saturday, but the group sure was asked some pretty weird questions. Ahem. I may have been one of the girls to kind of swoon when they announced they're all single. ^^; It was really awesome to hear Teeda speak English so well. I was impressed.

The concert Saturday night was AMAZING. I was extremely amazed by how great they perform. And I just know this is the next band I will COMPLETELY obsess over. Kenji just.. baffled me. I couldn't stop staring at him throughout the entire performance. *such a fangirl* But they were all amazing, and definitely topped the opening act, Fizz. The songs they played were extremely awesome. And they got to do an encore, but... my dad wouldn't let me stay for that.

Today I went to the autograph session. It was a TON of fun. All of the members were smiling so much, and I could tell they loved the crowd. I got 3 things signed, actually. A poster, an air gear poster, and my badge. ^^; Then about half way through the signing, a girl went up to the platform and asked Teeda for a hug. That was hilarious. Soon, a ton of girls got back in line asking for hugs and whatever. xD

I finally gave in to temptation and got a hug from Kenji! ♥ I could have died. The funniest thing was the cameraman. Who filmed us hugging, and then asked Kenji, "Do you like her?" *dies* Kenji just had this amazingly cute baffled look on his face, then he answered, "Suki desu."

^^; I stumbled off the stage, saying "arigatou" and giggling like a little elementary school girl, but whatever. Then the cameraman cornered me again and said, "He said he likes you~" and I replied, "I know," with like... a huge scary smile, I'm sure.

Later the cameraman (I really should have learned his name...) came and talked to my dad and me. Why? I don't know. I think he ran out of things to film. He asked about the performance last night, if we enjoyed it, etc., etc. Then he told us that he was indeed filming for a music video!! ♥♥♥

After they finished signing everything, they allowed people to take pictures for about 10 minutes. So... I have a ton of pictures, basically.

[Image: backon11.jpg]

[Image: backon08.jpg]

[Image: backon02.jpg]

Oh, and this was from the Q&A session. My dad took it before he found out he wasn't supposed to. oo; Luckily he didn't get caught.

[Image: backon15.jpg]

So, I really enjoyed this meeting and... will never forget it! Hope you enjoyed reading about it~!

EDIT: My dad calculated that there were probably about 1000 people at their performance. Which is pretty amazing.
wow.....thanks for sharing your experience Miyu, and welcome to the boards Tongue. some great pictures btw
[Image: snwpv44sz10241.jpg]
Wow, thanks for sharing your experiences AND photos, Miyu-chan - and welcome to the Forums! Big Grin I Sooooo wish I had been there (would have *LOVED* a hug from either or just both!) you lucky people!

*dreams about the suki desu* Girls (and gay guys?) they're all single! We do ALL have a chance! Big Grin

I'm so glad they allowed people to take pictures for 10 mins - that's really nice of them! Big Grin I can only imagine the room was packed (the concert certainly did look packed in the video Big Grin) And from that video I really thought they performed well too! Do any of you happen to remember what songs they played - and encored? ^^ They must have performed before Fizz?

Also, I read on Mashharder that rumours were that they were planning to film their new music video in Houston so...!!! In case you weren't aware of it, when they return to Japan, they're going to show a video of their experiences in America (to be presented by Icchan) at their next major gig in Japan. ^^ Talk about wanting to fly out there now (to Houston or Japan... I don't mind really Big Grin)

justwisted Wrote:hey it looks like the crowd is really into it..... how many people were there? apparently from the previous posts on the thread that they aren't that popular in Japan and they were overwhelmed by crowd that came to see them....... makes me wonder how many people go to see them at a Live in Japan.

I have a feeling it's a different demographic Big Grin I think they play in quite a lot of clubs which isn't perhaps where lots of girls? go to - especially 'younger ones' (I say this loosely, so hope no one minds Big Grin ) as it's so late at night maybe? This is my pet theory anyway, but I'm welcome to all sorts of corrections Big Grin
awesome pics..... welcome to the forum

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Flick Wrote:Wow, thanks for sharing your experiences AND photos, Miyu-chan - and welcome to the Forums! Big Grin I Sooooo wish I had been there (would have *LOVED* a hug from either or just both!) you lucky people!

*dreams about the suki desu* Girls (and gay guys?) they're all single! We do ALL have a chance! Big Grin

I'm so glad they allowed people to take pictures for 10 mins - that's really nice of them! Big Grin I can only imagine the room was packed (the concert certainly did look packed in the video Big Grin) And from that video I really thought they performed well too! Do any of you happen to remember what songs they played - and encored? ^^ They must have performed before Fizz?

Also, I read on Mashharder that rumours were that they were planning to film their new music video in Houston so...!!! In case you weren't aware of it, when they return to Japan, they're going to show a video of their experiences in America (to be presented by Icchan) at their next major gig in Japan. ^^ Talk about wanting to fly out there now (to Houston or Japan... I don't mind really Big Grin)

justwisted Wrote:hey it looks like the crowd is really into it..... how many people were there? apparently from the previous posts on the thread that they aren't that popular in Japan and they were overwhelmed by crowd that came to see them....... makes me wonder how many people go to see them at a Live in Japan.

I have a feeling it's a different demographic Big Grin I think they play in quite a lot of clubs which isn't perhaps where lots of girls? go to - especially 'younger ones' (I say this loosely, so hope no one minds Big Grin ) as it's so late at night maybe? This is my pet theory anyway, but I'm welcome to all sorts of corrections Big Grin

hmmm maybe your theory maybe correct......

Teeda updated his blog just now Big Grin He said he really enjoyed the autograph session (I think!Smile) He then went onto say that they all just went out for dinner, except he was shocked to find that there weren't any restaurants open around the area on a Sunday evening (which would be impossible in Japan) so they ended up going into Subway.

Apparently everyone ate a whoppingly huge American-sized sandwich and felt really full but then Gori (and maybe one of the others? not sure) said "I'm still not full..." which left him and Kenji03 speechless ^^

Hehe ... I love reading his blog!
I don't know their songs very well, and right now my mind is escaping me (still on a Kenji high) sorry~ But I think they played most of their most recent songs.

And yes, the concert hall was PACKED. I wanted to get up in the crowd surrounding the stage... but I was afraid of being trampled. ^^; Sadly, there weren't that many people at the autograph session this morning. That might be because they had one yesterday too though. There was quite a line for that one, anyway.

I think what really made the group so popular here is that we in America don't get to hear a lot of Japanese music anyway. So performing at an anime convention exposes the group to a whole bunch of people that'll take whatever Japanese music they can get and run with it. Not being able to have so many encounters either probably also increases the enthusiasm. ^^; But that's just my theory.

Oh, and Fizz opened for BACK-ON and... their group... just didn't really cut it. For me anyway. I wanted to leave, but just insisted on staying for BACK-ON, so I, anyway, was extremely excited when they finally started playing. Which was... really late. >.< I didn't get home until 1:30 on Saturday (or Sunday, if you think about it.)

And yes, I want to fly out to Japan even more so than usual now. *sobs* I have a chance of BEING in that video. Ugh. But, oh well. Maybe we'll get to see that footage someday~!