• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Air Gear Soundtrack
I've been thinking about this for awhile. Everyone here who has seen the official Air Gear japanese website knows that there is movie button on there.

Now here lies the question thats in the subject line. If you were in charge with assembling the OST for the director what would you put in the album?

Besides Back-On's- Chain, here's mine, a standard 12 for any album being put out;

Hoobastank - Crawling in the Dark from Hoobastank
Thousand Foot Krutch - Phenomenon from Phenomenon
Muse - Hysteria from Absolution
Our Lady Peace - One Man Army from Happiness Isn't a Fish You Can Catch
Project Wyze - Room to Breathe from misfits. strangers. liars. friends.
Bullet For My Valentine - 4 Words (To Choke Upon) from The Poison
Hollywood Undead - Young from Swan Songs
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit from Nevermind
Evanesence - Bring Me To Life from Fallen
Deiselboy - Subculture (Upbeats Remix) from Evol Intent Assemble The Monster
Fort Minor - Remember the Name from The Rising Tide
USS (Ubiquitous Synergy Seeker) - Hollowpoint Sniper Hyperbole from Welding The C:/

If you have never heard some of the artists here, you can find all of these on Youtube. I'd embed them but then the post would be too long.

So what do you guys think? Anyone think I miss something? What would you put in or what would be on your list.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
this seems kinda different from everything you posted but sk8ter boi- avril lavigne
This is a great idea for a thread! Smile

Have to agree that there are some great proposals here (inc. Chain of course) such as Nirvana's - Smells like Teen Spirit. I can already imagine the girl (uhh... I've forgotten her name already - can only just remember her saying 'ikki') skating to Sk8ter boi!

I suppose song choices might vary depending on the target audience?

I'd like to throw a sped up, bassed up version of Dandy Warhols' - Bohemian Like You (WOOHOO!) as a suggestion for instance- particularly the chorus.

Or maybe High Voltage (Live) version by Linkin Park, and DOGFIGHT by m.o.v.e.

capsule's - JUMPER as one for the girls.
Flick the girl your thinking of is Simca.

'High Voltage' by Linkin Park is a good choice too. Never thought of it. The Dandy Warhols choice really good too.

What about 'Renagades of Funk' by Rage Against The Machine. It was originally done by Afrikan Bambataa but they did such a phenomenonal cover that it might just usurp the original. i find it fitting because the song says what the AT scene is about but the band is anti authority and support alot of different causes.

Hey maybe we should start by dividing the OST into catagories like;
Rock/Alternative
Pop Rock- for stuff like Sk8ter Boi
Hip Hop/Rap
and
Electronica

That means that a few of my choices would be divided into these Catagories.

Lets assemble this everyone. Lets see your thoughts anywhere from 12 to 15 tracks for each would be ideal.
I'd get these tracks uploaded into a playlist in my ipod by these Catagories for next spring when its the new skate season.

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Alright I came up one for a playlist for a Air Gear Hip Hop/Rap and RnB OST

I'm Going to have modify my original post for The original OST in title it Rock/Alternative.

Here are my choices, 13 for Hip Hop/Rap and RnB;

Stronger - Kanye West
Remember The Name - Fort Minor
Jump Around - House of Pain
Day N Nite (Nightmare) - Kid Cudi
Sky Might Fall - Kid Cudi
Toy Soldiers - Eminem
Kick, Push - Lupe Fiasco
Mama Said Knock You Out - LL Cool J
Crossroads - Bone, Thugs N Harmony
This Is How We Do It - Montell Jordan
Try Again - Aaliyah Feat. Timbaland
I Will Get There - Boyz II Men
Apple And Cinnamon - Hikaru Utada

Jet Set Radio Soundtrack.
That's everything that an Air Gear movie would need :3

Btw... a movie? HA! They never continued the anime, they won't release a movie :\
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
i think a movie would be less time consuming than a continuation of the anime? the manga's always late anywyas so maybe they're using the time to make a movie???? it'd be really awesome if they did anyways
[Image: 317849g.jpg]
HE and THIS SIG ARE MINE!!!!!
Uh so what about the soundtrack?

uh ..

your siggy is cute XP
[Image: 13667837456407678799.jpg]

credits to: myself and Kenji's voice
Uh. Thanks but the Soundtrack?