Boy (Male)
38.24%
Girl (Female)
61.76%
34 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a... girl or boy?
Actually i may be jealous ... -_- ( i'll made a band or even better i'm gonna sing wit teeda and kenji :p ) - I'm rubbish for singin' but~
Away
sowon Wrote:yea, minna come out here please ! But whe I think about it that's strange to see a forum where most of the members are girls ( we're not in the bratt pitt fan forum ? ) Tongue

Hmm was that an intentional mis-spelling of 'brad pitt'? Tongue He's gorgeous - especially in Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Singing is also not a main criteria - if you look like Thierry Henry and can rap like Teeda or Kenji03 you're set! Big Grin
Flick Wrote:Singing is also not a main criteria - if you look like Thierry Henry and can rap like Teeda or Kenji03 you're set! Big Grin

*agrees* teeda and kenji03.....
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
*ears perk up* Teeda? Where?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
ah.. okay I'm gonna practice a lil bit then and try to sing like teeda .. should be HARD
Away
i love how teeda raps. the way the words just roll out of his tongue. its sexxy =D kenji03's voice is like.... iono how to describe it but i want him to be the father of my kids!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
I love it when they smile Big Grin

Ganbatte for the practice, Sowon! Don't forget to smile lots too ^^
yea arigatou Flick *looking for a mic and .. how come teeda raps so quickly ??!!! )
Away
LOL. Because he talks fast in his native language,like me. when i asked him for the hug i went really fast because i was nervous. i think that's why he took a couple of steps back first.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
sure, i'm sure u was V.E.R.Y happy in his arms huh ..
Quote:i think that's why he took a couple of steps back first.

lolll
Away