61.76%
34 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am a... girl or boy?
there is no girl in the band.. ?
Away
I think the girls are pretty happy about that :p
mmmhmmm. im glad there's no girl in the band. i would've been so jealous of her!!! im glad they're all guys and straight to boot =D though mebe icchan... XDD "i cannot sleep at night!" -teeda
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
boy Big Grin
[Image: 4g79506.gif]
EHHH !!! chotto matte : " message for future members" we do not need more men, but women are more than welcome ^^" oh happysky, i love ur siggy ::
Away
Hehe sowon! Big Grin I'd prefer equal numbers of both actually Wink
The boys are catching up with us girls.
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
I hope the new members will post here soon about themselves Smile It's good to know the demographics of our forum ^^ (ish not a stats whore... really)
yea, minna come out here please ! But whe I think about it that's strange to see a forum where most of the members are girls ( we're not in the bratt pitt fan forum ? ) Tongue
Away
wat do u expect? its an all guy band. the band members also happen to be very very very good looking. its a given that they'd be flocked with fangirls =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.