• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TFG And Back On
Smile 
Me Doing A Interview With Back-On Note *This Isn't A Real Interview* Me-"Hi So Your The J-Rock Band Known As Back-On. & How Many Year's Has The Band Been Together?"Teeda-"The Band Has Been Together Now For Five Or Six Years Now." Me-"So I Know Your Names. But Teeda-San How Good Has Your English Gotten?" Teeda-*Laughs* "It's Gotten Very Good. I Enjoy Speaking English Very Much It's Cool." Me-"So Your Friend Matt He Helped You Learn English?" Teeda-"Yes He Did It's Very Cool Knowing That I Had Some There To Help Me Learn English. Because Not Everyone In Japan Know's English." Me-"So Kenji03 Did You Ever Think Back On Would Because As Big As It Is Today?" Kenji03*Laughs* "Um I Had No Idea We'd Become Such A Hit. It's Funny Because We Started Out Being A Band That No One Knew & Now It's Like Everyone Loves Back-On." Shu-"Yeah It's Very Crazy." Icchan-"Yep I Never Knew We'd Be So Big Now." Gori-"Same Here" Teeda-"I Love Seeing All The Lovely & Kawaii American Fan Girls." Me-" Speaking Of Fans If You Had To Choose Any Fans Which Would Be Your Choice? Kenji03-"I'd Say The Americans Cause They Love To Sing Along With Our Songs." Icchan-"American & Japanese Cause They Just Love Us So Much." Gori" I Don't Know..."*Laughs* Kenji03-"Huh? What?...You Don't Know." Teeda-" How Could You Not Know Gori?" Gori-" Well I Just Love All Of Our Fans." Teeda-"I Love The American Fan Girls They're So Kawaii & They Show Love For Us. So Much & Yet We Just Love Seeing New People & They're New Fans To Us. Plus It Would Be Cool To Become Friends With Some Of The American Girls." Shu-" I Gotta I Agree With Teeda." Me-"You Have Alot Of Singles Out How Many Have You Made?" Kenji03-"We've Made Six So Far." Me-"I Love Fifty/50 It's My Favorite Song. So What's Yours?" Teeda-"Wow Thank You. Mine Is Hikari Sasuhou. I Love The Beat. & It's Cool Getting To Do A Whole English Verse In The Song." Kenji03-"Flyway It's Just Good & Very Different." Icchan-"Sands Of Time." Gori"Chain." Shu-"Kodou."

Me-"Well Thank All Very Much For Letting Me Interview You. & Hope You Enjoy Your Tour."
I'm A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl & I'll Always Be A Teeda From Back-On FanGirl.
LOL

it was nice~!!!!!

*high five*

hope you will do drabbles too, ne?!!!!

ganbattene for the both of us!!!
[Image: 13667837456407678799.jpg]

credits to: myself and Kenji's voice
Thanks Countess_xanneSmile
I liked it too,it was awsome! and Fifty/50 is my current fav song too lol,excellent job Smile
WeeWee
Thanks Shadow I'm Glad U Liked It. I Tried To Make As Cool,Funny & Real As If It Would Be If It Was A Interview.
Great drabble, TFG! Big Grin Might have to start sticking with TFG if you don't mind ~

I would have put the each reply on a different line though; would make it easier to read. I still enjoyed reading this interview ^^

I seem to remember Shadow has posted his translation of Fifty/50 on the Lyrics forums = will have to visit and see what the song is about again Smile
Okay I underlined Theam Flick & Thanks For The Comment.Smile
@TFG: My bad lol! Sorry I wasn't very clear. I meant on the next line. But the underlining does help too! Pon Yeah
(08-01-2009, 08:02 PM)Flick Wrote: @TFG: My bad lol! Sorry I wasn't very clear. I meant on the next line. But the underlining does help too! Pon Yeah

It's Okay Flick.Sweatdrop