• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Back On CDs and CD singles for sale
Exclamation 
Hey guys just got these in my store and got to get sell them. The first people I thought about are the true fans here. I don't know if any of you guys need them but gonna post them here.

My store has the following CDs by them;

1 copy of Adachi Tribe
2 copies of Baby Rock
2 copies of New World
1 copy of Yes!!!

As for singles;

1 copy of Blaze Line
1 copy of Butterfly
1 copy of flower
1 copy of flyaway special edition
1 copy of Sands of time

Also it will all be in Canadian Dollars for anyone curious. So US buyers it will be cheaper when you do the conversion from Canadian Dollar to US.
This does not included shipping I will get you a quote for you depending the method you want it done and any insurance.

If anyone is interested, email me or post on the thread. I will be them constantly through my Blackberry.
[Image: Beckbw.jpg]

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
Prices of albums?
Also, can you send the albums to South America if I buy some discs? ^^
[Image: oRHRbtl.jpg]
• Facebook: @MineCruzado
• Twitter: @AquastormLAS
oooo drat, i dont have a credit card....
(07-22-2009, 02:56 AM)Yuki Wrote: Prices of albums?
Also, can you send the albums to South America if I buy some discs? ^^
Yeah sure but like I said I'll quote you the shipping price for your items and no its not going to be per item. Just give me your Address and Postal Code so I can give you the quote.

Also International Money Order in Canadian dollars is perfered in because there is no exchange rate after you made the purchase of Canadian money and take into account it has to clear too.... usually 5 business days......
(07-22-2009, 04:32 AM)Edward Wrote: oooo drat, i dont have a credit card....

I can ship it too the closes store to you but they won't give it to you for what I'm going to give it to you for...... You could send an Money Order so that you don't need a credit card.

anyway guys get back to me.

JT

A human soul is very complex. The guitar conveys the soul's feelings. Words translate what the soul is feeling. This is called a song, it calms, heals, & sooth the souls thousands.
oooo cool!!!!!i live in vancouver
(07-22-2009, 02:44 PM)Edward Wrote: oooo cool!!!!!i live in vancouver

like I said tell me which ones and give me your postal code so i can quote you prices along with your shipping price.

Yeah, the cd's are good and really nice to play. OMG! You, guys better to watch it also in youtube.com. They have it there.