• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay pictures
dude, they've got the meanest hacker on their team. He goes on to other people's accounts, while they're on, and messes with thier stuff. it happened to my whole group of friends except me. ^_^ Ichi included. I think that's funny.
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
Meh! I hope it wasn't too serious! Big Grin How did everyone find out he had been messing with the accounts?
He did it while people were still logged on. He moved the mouse around and disabled the keys so that the only way to stop him would be to take the battery out of the laptop. ^_^ Dallin got caught playing WoW like that.
(\ /)
c(")(")
Evil! I'm sure that sort of thing isn't allowed >_< It's like using a virus/backdoor to control the computer!
I'm not sure how it works, but i think it's something like that.
(\ /)
c(")(")
I'd be very annoyed if someone else were controlling my computer without my knowledge...
Yeah well....now that i think about it, i keep my comp on in my backpack sometimes and i think he could get into it then.....aw man. -.-
(\ /)
c(")(")
well flick the hacker guy is hired by the school. its their little weapon to track down the kids who are using their laptop "inappropriately." i was in the forum when he hacked into my lappy. i felt so dirty afterwards.... and ookami, stop ur laffing!!
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
....but it's funny.....how can i not laugh? Lmfao
(\ /)
c(")(")
ichiban Wrote:well flick the hacker guy is hired by the school. its their little weapon to track down the kids who are using their laptop "inappropriately." i was in the forum when he hacked into my lappy. i felt so dirty afterwards.... and ookami, stop ur laffing!!
I totally sympathise with you there... it's like having someone sitting at your shoulder constantly looking at what you're doing with beady eyes *shudders* Such an invasion of privacy... I do understand they have to monitor things but surely not to that extent?