• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cosplay pictures
If I could I would!!! Of course we'd have to be at the same convention but woot! Big Grin The outfits in Naruto and Bleach are both great!
I love the Gaara at the ATM. But that Ichigo one is really good. What am I talking about their all cool.The Deathnote kids look so cute. I want to steal them.Tongue
[Image: forum-banner-tscc.jpg]

"There is no Fate but What we Make"
i wanna have cute kids like that! the gaara at the atm cracked me up when i first saw it! u barely get to see very good bleach cosplay since the characters are pretty tough to pull off. the costume itself is easy to get but to be able to play the character... bleach cosplay im hoping to do in the future: urahara, nanao or hinamori, and rukia (i love her sword!) =D
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
T_T I can't see the pics but i know what some of them are (gaara at the atm, and the DN kids). You saw them didn't you ichi? What happened?
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
teh firewall is up again -.- i posted them through photobucket so yah. i shall show u the pix at lunch ^0^
Lets go to hell, with our hands clasped, together. As we enter its fiery gates and hear the cries and shouts of the damned, we'll walk in with smiles in our faces and scorn God, for not even death can withstand our love.
Rukia would be amazing! Big Grin Or Nanao-chan! ^^ Since she does provide alot of the comic relief... Hinamori alas still annoys me but if you play her I'll probably change my mind :p

Your school restricts Photobucket pictures too? Wow...
rukia in shinigami form XDD
if it's fun and entertaining.....they block it. -.-
(\ /)
(o.o) - ...I'm gonna eat you
c(")(")
Guess who has a myspace --> Me!
Guess who has a facebook --> Me again!
How about Flickr?
Flickr? eh? me no get it