• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Gigantic BACK-ON FanBook Project - Planning
Turkey was superb! 5 star hotel! directly located at sea with private beach, 4 swimmingpools, all inclusive buffet and drinks! Only the import (good stuff) liquor you had to pay for...but we had to wait 2,5 days for our room and still didn't get it so we stayed in the other room( new room had no balcony, was smaller, interior was purple, no view and 1 window...) I told the manager I wasn't pleased about that so he said, ok then all the import drinks are on my account (and yes in the end he did pay the bill Big Grin). Downside was that there were (NO OFFENSE) al lot of english/british people...mg they are annoying, bossy and plain rude. Not all of them though there were a few that were very cool. But a lot of families and elderly people. But the animation team was brilliant (the ukrainian girl was hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!) very good hotel and next year i might go back ;D I was just started to get to know everyone...and had to leave(only 8 days...too short!).

I'm doing Communication and Media Design now. Only had 3 days so far of school so not much too tell about Tongue
Rafe Blake:"NO WAY, was that my cameo?"
Kenji:"yup"
Rafe Blake:"REALLY?"
Kenji:"Well, you "are" a minor character..unlike me"
Rafe Blake:"MINOR?"
Teeda:"That's what he said, bro. Besides at least you can "fly away"."
Kenji:"haha! good one! haha!"
Teeda:"hahaha!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Gigantic BACK-ON FanBook Project - Planning - by Dean - 09-10-2009, 10:12 PM
RE: The Gigantic BACK-ON FanBook Project - Planning - by smallfish - 03-12-2011, 06:06 PM